Gripping hand tool designed for lifting, carrying and moving a variety of building materials that are large, unwieldy and heavy…panels of plywood, particle board, drywall/wallboard, sheet metal, solid core doors, table tops, solid surface materials, granite, marble and more.
All with surprising ease! The unique grips from the top, making it easy to position, providing wonderful leverage, permitting a full field of vision while carrying, and encouraging proper lifting technique.
It has a soft-cushioned handle that serves as a lever, using the weight of the panel to create clamping force. With non-marring rubberized gripping pads, the gripping plates pivot to remain parallel, self-adjusting to the thickness of the material.
- Super leverage 'Advantage' Rate up to 100 pounds.
- High-strength glass-filled nylon polymer gripper plates.
- Handling heavy panels, saving labor and reducing the risk of injury.
- Ergonomic design for one person. Cushion-handle for all-day comfort.
- Color: Black.
- Weight: 1000g.
- Material: Nylon and Iron.
- Size: About 18.5 x 12.5 x 13cm.
- 1 x Panel Gripper.